Kuki Chopping Board
£ 35.00 £ 0.00
We're very messy cooks. We use everything in the kitchen. So this big wooden chopping board is ideal for keeping everything in the same place. It's also good looking enough to live out all the time. It's made of rubber wood from Burma, and is handmade in Yangon.
Width: 35 cm
Depth: 35 cm
Height: 2 cm
- Large square wooden chopping board with handle
- Made of Burmese rubber wood, finished with coconut oil
- Handmade in Burma
- Will develop a new patina with age
- Clean with detergent and dry well
- Treat with coconut oil if it becomes dry
Delivery & Returns
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2 Working Days):
- Orders over £100 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.