Kids Naga Hanging
Kids Fabric Wall Hanging with Tribal Motif
*** Please note that due to urgent demand, the weavers made these as quickly as they could, and using the materials they had available. The stripe along the the edges of this batch are therefore black rather than red. Please see the last photo of our Procurement Manager James showing them off! ***
A beautiful hand-embroidered wall hanging to transform your playroom or kids' room while lighting up childrens' imaginations. Made in the village where Rosiam, our Yangon manager, grew up, the Naga motif depicts ancient village life, but in many ways is still relevant today. A statement piece to take your kids on wild adventures in far away lands. Made from handwoven cotton, lined with natural hemp and finished with a pocket for a hanging pole to slide through.
Don't miss the matching Kids Naga Wall Bean Bag.
180 x 90 cm (approx.)
- Handwoven and hand-embroidered fabric wall hanging
- 100% cotton hanging with hemp lining and hanging pocket
- Bamboo pole not included, but we suggest using a simple curtain pole or wooden dowel
- Natural coloured background with coloured tribal figures
- Handmade in Burma
- Perfect for playrooms and kids rooms
- To clean, sponge the dirty area by hand, or dry clean
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!