Mandalay Marble Soap Dish
Marble Soap Dish
This beautiful marble soap dish will make your bathroom feel like one at Claridge's. It is so smart. We've designed it with holes so that the water can drain, and ridges to keep the soap lifted. No slimy soap round here. It is made in a tiny village in Burma, just north of Mandalay, in a small family workshop. The village itself is called "marble" in Burmese, where every family makes a living from the giant marble mountain that they live beneath. Pair with our marble toothbrush cup and soap dispenser. A very chic collection which will hopefully conjure transport you to Burma in your mind every time you use them.
- Solid marble soap dish
- Made from natural Burmese marble
- Drain holes and ridges to keep the soap dry
- The finish of each each piece may vary due to natural variations in the stone
- Handcarved in a village north of Mandalay
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or soft brush and mild detergent and dry thoroughly
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.