Mandalay Marble Soap Dispenser
Refillable Marble Soap Dispenser
A heavy, beautiful, natural marble soap dispenser for filling with the liquid hand soap of your choice. We have designed it to sit neatly next to our toothbrush cup. It is made in a tiny village in Burma, just north of Mandalay, in a small family workshop. The village itself is called "marble" in Burmese, where every family makes a living from the giant marble mountain that they live beneath. Pair with our marble toothbrush cup and soap dish. A very smart collection which will hopefully transport you to Burma in your mind every time you use them.
- Solid marble exterior
- Refillable soap dispenser with metal pump inside
- Each marble piece may vary slightly due to natural variations in the stone
- Handcarved in a village north of Mandalay
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or soft brush and mild detergent and dry thoroughly
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-4 Working Days):
- Kindred Club Members - FREE
- Standard Sized Delivery - £5.95
- Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) - £8.95
- Next Day Delivery - £12
- Saturday Delivery - £18
- Next Day Large/Bulky Delivery - £25
Mainland UK Express Shipping:
International and Offshore UK Delivery is available at additional cost. This is calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.