Irrawaddy Brass Jug
Medium sized brass jug
The shape of our brass jug was inspired by the water jugs which are dotted around Burma for thirsty people to have a drink from. They're often found outside buddhist pagodas, and are usually made of clay. We wanted to reference the gold leaf of the pagodas, the light of the golden hour in Burma, the ancient culture of kindness in the country that we call home.
This will bring new life for your home, and is embedded with the ancient, rich culture of another world. Check out the rest of our brass collection here.
17cm diameter at widest part
16cm from spout to edge of handle
- Round shaped brass jug
- Hand-shaped, tactile handle
- Hammered-brass antiqued finish
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before drying thoroughly, and rub with brasso if it is looking a bit lacklustre
- If using as a water jug, wash thoroughly before use
- Handmade in a family workshop on the banks of the Irrawaddy river in Burma
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-4 Working Days):
- Kindred Club Members - FREE
- Standard Sized Delivery - £5.95
- Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) - £8.95
- Next Day Delivery - £12
- Saturday Delivery - £18
- Next Day Large/Bulky Delivery - £25
Mainland UK Express Shipping:
International and Offshore UK Delivery is available at additional cost. This is calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.