Mandalay Marble Toothbrush Cup
Marble Toothbrush Cup
This beautiful solid marble toothbrush cup has been hand-chiselled in a tiny village in Burma. You can really see where the chisel has been worked down the inside edges, making it incredibly tactile. It's also very heavy, so won't fall over when you put your electric toothbrush in it. It sits very neatly next to our marble soap dispenser which is the same size, finish and feel. A neat little pair all the way from a small family workshop just north of Mandalay. The village itself is called "marble" in Burmese, where every family makes a living from the giant marble mountain that they live beneath. Pair with our marble soap dispenser and soap dish. A very smart collection which will hopefully transport you to Burma in your mind every time you use them.
- Solid marble toothbrush cup
- Heavy enough to hold an electric toothbrush and not fall over
- 100% natural marble
- Each marble piece may vary slightly due to natural variations in the stone
- Handcarved in a village north of Mandalay
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or soft brush and mild detergent and dry thoroughly
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-4 Working Days):
- Kindred Club Members - FREE
- Standard Sized Delivery - £5.95
- Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) - £8.95
- Next Day Delivery - £12
- Saturday Delivery - £18
- Next Day Large/Bulky Delivery - £25
Mainland UK Express Shipping:
International and Offshore UK Delivery is available at additional cost. This is calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.