Mandalay Marble Storage Jars
Marble Storage Jar with Teak Lid
These marble storage jars are wonderfully heavy. Their teak lids fit very satisfyingly on top, and will keep your tea bags, coffee, sugar, or whatever you need safe and dry. They were made in a tiny village north of Mandalay in Burma, in a small family workshop. The village itself is called "marble" in Burmese, where every family makes a living from the giant marble mountain that they live beneath. Pair with our marble utensil jar, pestle and mortar and pinch pots. A very smart collection which will hopefully conjure Burma (...and perhaps even their cuisine?!) every time you use them.
- Solid marble storage jar with teak lid
- Made from natural Burmese marble
- Tiny variations in the stone will make each piece unique
- Handcarved in a village north of Mandalay
- Rinse before use
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or soft brush and mild detergent and dry thoroughly
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.