Irrawaddy Brass Lamp Base
Solid brass table lamp
This hammered brass table lamp was inspired by the golden pagodas that dot the landscape of Burma. Light darts off its surface like the light that skips across the ground at the golden hour around 5pm. And we added the little steps at the top as a nod to the endless staircases that lead up to every pagoda over there. Turn it on and be transported to the golden land.
Height: 35cm (including fitting)
- Antiqued hammered brass (finish may vary from lamp to lamp)
- Medium sized table lamp
- Made of solid brass
- Brass fittings and three core braided linen flex
- Takes a standard B22 bayonet light bulb (not provided)
- Handmade in a tiny Burmese village
- Sold without lampshade, but you can buy a smart rattan one here
- Or pair with any E27 Base Gimbal lampshade, approx. 35cm diameter, or a lampshade with a Slip UNO fitting
- Wired with a standard 13A plug
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.