Irrawaddy Cushion | Teal
The teal colour of our Irrawaddy cushion cover reminds us of the sea. The diamond pattern is a traditional Chin motif which you you find in most fabrics from this region of north-west Burma. Traditionally they weave in more earthy tones, but we have reimagined it here in a gorgeous teal. Pairs well with our Katha cushions.
- 100% cotton medium sized square cushion cover
- Teal colour
- Geometric diamond pattern
- Handwoven plain cream backing, piping and zip
- Double edged and lined
- Comes with duck feather pad (contact us if you need a synthetic one, or something fancier!)
- Handwoven in Burma
- Dry clean
Delivery & Returns
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £100 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.