Irrawaddy Brass Candle Stick | Tall
Extra tall hammered brass candlestick
An elegant brass candlestick with a little bowl at the top. This was designed with Buddhist alms bowls in mind: it's rare to walk down a road, or through a village in Burma without seeing a monk with his alms bowl. Candles are also a huge part of the culture, with 40% of the country still being off-grid. And finally, everything is gold in Burma... it's their favourite colour. So really, once again, this is a product all about Burma. Funny that. Also comes in Small and Medium.
Watch it being hammered into shape here:
Base diameter: 11cm
- Made from solid hammered brass
The finish of each will vary
- Handmade in a tiny Burmese village
- Clean with warm water and mild dish soap. Use a soft, damp cloth to apply the soapy water, and clean it until all debris, dust, and dirt are gone. If it is tarnished, use a brass cleaner such as Brasso to polish it.
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.