Wonky Mandalay Marble Utensil Pot
£ 46.00 £ 60.00
Marble Utensil Pot
This utensil pot has some unique blemishes in the marble, still functional, still beautiful. We actually think the stripes make it look very cool! It's just not as advertised, so we can't sell it full price.
This item is non-refundable
This solid marble kitchen utensil pot jars was beautifully carved in a tiny village in Burma, just north of Mandalay. It is big enough to fit all of your spoons, tongs and whisks in, but small enough to keep your kitchen neat and tidy. It will make your kitchen look very smart, and with any luck, your food extra delicious. Pair with our marble storage jars, pestle and mortar and pinch pots.
- 100% solid natural marble
- Mined and carved in a small village in Burma, just north of Mandalay
- Tiny variations in the stone will make each piece unique
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or soft brush and mild detergent and dry thoroughly
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.