Marianne Amber Glass Lamp Base
Large table lamp base in amber recycled glass
You shouldn't have favourites, but this is EJP's favourite piece from her capsule collection. The gorgeous handblown recycled glass lamp base is made in a workshop just outside Yangon. They are made from recycled glass bottles, and each has ripples and bubbles making it different from the next. It was designed to work with our Anita Lampshade but will work beautifully with a linen drum lampshade.
- Diameter 14cm
- Height without fitting 40cm
- Height including fitting 48cm
- Oversized glass lamp
- Amber colour
- Made from recycled glass
- Handblown in Burma
- Brass fittings and three core braided linen flex
- Takes a standard B22 bayonet light bulb (not provided)
- Sold without lampshade, but you can buy the one in the photograph here
- Or pair with any E27 Base Gimbal lampshade, approx. 40cm diameter, or a lampshade with a Slip UNO fitting
- Wired with a standard 13A plug
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.