Irrawaddy Brass Candle Stick | Small
Brass candle holder, 20cm high
The little bowls on the top of our candlesticks are inspired by monks' alms bowls, a very strong image of Burmese culture. They're also the exact shape of the lamp in our brass collection. We actually shrunk the lamp to sit on top of the sticks. Tiny lamps! The hammered brass surface feels ancient, yet the shape is contemporary. Also comes in a taller and even taller version. Personally, we love a mixture of all three on the table to create different heights.
This will bring new life for your home, and is embedded with the ancient, rich culture of another world. Check out the rest of our brass collection here.
Watch our candlesticks being hammered into shape
21cm high, 7cm diameter base
- Candle holder in hammered brass
- Use with standard tapered candles
- Hammered-brass antiqued finish
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before drying thoroughly, and rub with brasso if it is looking a bit lacklustre
- Handmade in a family workshop on the banks of the Irrawaddy river in Burma
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.