Wonky Mandalay Marble Soap Dispenser
£ 18.00 £ 48.00
Refillable Marble Soap Dispenser
This soap dispenser is missing its pump, however you could add your own or flip it over and use it as a pen pot, or wooden spoon pot!
This item is non-refundable
A heavy, beautiful, natural marble soap dispenser for filling with the liquid hand soap of your choice. We have designed it to sit neatly next to our toothbrush cup. It is made in a tiny village in Burma, just north of Mandalay, in a small family workshop. The village itself is called "marble" in Burmese, where every family makes a living from the giant marble mountain that they live beneath. Pair with our marble toothbrush cup and soap dish. A very smart collection which will hopefully transport you to Burma in your mind every time you use them.
- Solid marble exterior
- Refillable soap dispenser with metal pump inside
- Each marble piece may vary slightly due to natural variations in the stone
- Handcarved in a village north of Mandalay
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or soft brush and mild detergent and dry thoroughly
Mainland UK Standard Shipping (2-5 Working Days):
- Orders over £50 - FREE
- Small Sized Delivery - £4.95
- Large Sized Delivery - £6.95
- Extra Large Sized Delivery - £9.00
Next Working Day, Saturday and International Delivery are available at additional cost. These are calculated at checkout.
We hope you will be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are not and would like a refund or exchange, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused condition.
See our Shipping & Returns page for more details.